About the Role
Our development and production teams are hiring on a regular basis! If you are an exceptional software developer/engineer with professional experience in one or more of the areas below, we would love to hear more about you:
- Microsoft Azure cloud services
- Backend development, in ASP.NET Core MVC (C#)
- Frontend web development, preferably Angular
- Mobile app development, in native Android, native iOS, and/or Flutter
Values and Personal Attributes
- Self-motivated and driven
- Loves solving tough problems
- Loves to ‘get stuff done’
- Can deliver work independently and deliver on commitments
- Team player
- Enjoys being part of a diverse, fun team environment
Location: We are based in Sydney, Australia, though the role could be based anywhere in the world. We may consider sponsoring exceptional candidates based overseas who would like to relocate to Australia.
Remuneration: Salary, superannuation plus attractive Options package.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Employer-contributed superannuation
- Participation in employee share option scheme (Equity)
- Four weeks annual leave
- Genuine learning and development opportunities
- Be part of an exceptional team
- Flexible work hours (we currently work from home 4 days per week, with Wednesdays in the office)
- Great work environment and facilities.
We bring transparency to food supply chains, globally. Our platform tracks individual items of food, from farm to fork, including its provenance and condition as it moves through the supply chain, with an initial focus on beef. We are also doing extensive work within food processing facilities, working with some of the largest meat, food and retail companies in the world. Lumachain’s platform incorporates world-first, patented Computer Vision, AI, as well as an enterprise-grade software platform, IoT devices and blockchain.
We are also a business with purpose and are passionate about using technology to help keep employees safe and well trained. Microsoft – which is a major supporter of ours globally – shares this commitment. Part of our focus in the area of Computer Vision is to help provide productive and safe working environments for vulnerable employees.
Lumachain’s founder and CEO is Jamila Gordon, 2020 New South Wales Entrepreneur of the Year who recently delivered a global TED talk. She was a former Group Chief Information Officer of Qantas Airways and Leighton Holdings/CIMIC, and prior to that, a senior IBM executive based in Europe, running some of IBM’s largest global ‘megadeals’. Jamila was Microsoft’s Global Awardee in the International Women’s Entrepreneurship Challenge (IWEC) in 2018 for her work on Lumachain, the first Australian to win this award.